Orbis Astorea Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adjustment to the Buy/Sell quantities of Wool in the Admin Shop

4 posters

Go down

Adjustment to the Buy/Sell quantities of Wool in the Admin Shop Empty Adjustment to the Buy/Sell quantities of Wool in the Admin Shop

Post  ChemicalElephant Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:42 pm

Lately, as I've been adventuring into the sheep business, i find myself selling mass quantities of wool ( On average about 18 stacks every time). But my only suggestion is that the buy/sell quantity be raised from 1 to 5. It would make things quite a bit quicker for sellers of wool. Which i do know exist on the server. Its not a huge change, just a convenient one. Very Happy

Thanks for looking!
~ChemicalElephant

ChemicalElephant

Server Rank : Member

Back to top Go down

Adjustment to the Buy/Sell quantities of Wool in the Admin Shop Empty Re: Adjustment to the Buy/Sell quantities of Wool in the Admin Shop

Post  Stealth2800 Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:20 pm

That's definitely a possibility. We may do this soon. Wink

Stealth2800
Server Owner

Server Rank : Owner

Back to top Go down

Adjustment to the Buy/Sell quantities of Wool in the Admin Shop Empty Wool Selling

Post  Kebabo Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:57 pm

I would defo aggree with chem on this. I do sell a bit of wool and at the moment I place a hammer on the mouse and go make a cup of tea. Selling in 8s or 16s would be great.

Kebabo

Back to top Go down

Adjustment to the Buy/Sell quantities of Wool in the Admin Shop Empty Mmmmm hmmmm

Post  Hayd13 Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:15 pm

I agree afro
Hayd13
Hayd13

Back to top Go down

Adjustment to the Buy/Sell quantities of Wool in the Admin Shop Empty Re: Adjustment to the Buy/Sell quantities of Wool in the Admin Shop

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down