Orbis Astorea Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Damage

2 posters

Go down

House Damage Empty House Damage

Post  Kebabo Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:28 pm

Hi all.
Thought I would post here as server chat is somewhat busy at times. Last night I went to my house and found it had been damaged in several places. The house is in a protected area as SirSpaceCube confirmed. My Tree farm was also somewhat decimated including trees and fences. I do not believe this was any type of player griefing but it either has something to do with the bad lightning storm (which wiped out quite a lot of my cows and sheep) or maybe its a server bug due to an update or something, if this later is the case then there is no problem and I can just fix it all back up. If however it is to do with the weather then I do not think this is very good at all and maybe someone can take a look at how we may stop this happening. Reason why its not good is that it will mean that anything anyone builds either protected or not may be blasted to bits at any time. I for one do not wish to spend a lot of time making some stuff only to see it get destroyed by some new game change.. I hope this is not the case as I rather enjoy playing minecraft as a whole and even more on this server. As of this moment I do not know what caused this but I hope we can sort it out either way..

Regards Kebabo... Razz

P.S moved this here as it seems I posted it in the wrong place at first...

Kebabo

Server Rank : Member

Back to top Go down

House Damage Empty Re: House Damage

Post  Stealth2800 Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:25 pm

I disabled the crazy thunderstorms, but I keep hearing they still happen. I'll look into it once more.

If your house truly was damaged by lightning, let me know by going to the damaged area and typing /modreq lightning
I'll check it out the next time I get on. Wink

Stealth2800
Server Owner

Server Rank : Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum